Saturday 5 March 2011

Purrfect Princess



Good morning Bloggers! Well I am very excited about this card I have made for Pixie Dust Studio's 'Seeing Polka Dots' challenge. I am excited because it is very much out of the ordinary for me! I wouldn't usually use an image like this (I normally go more 'realistic') and I coloured this in totally with my own imagination! What I mean by that is that I didn't see it coloured in before I did it so I didn't copy or get inspiration from anywhere! Anyway, the image is Purrfect Princess from PDS and, once coloured in, I flocked the cushion pad to give it the plush I felt it needed. I added gems, and added glitter to the crown. I die cut the image with Nestabilities Labels 14. I made a black 6x6 card blank and attached some pink polka dot paper (Funky Hand free with Simply Cards and Papercraft last year). I wrapped the ribbon around the black top layer and added the image. I layered it onto the card with silicone glue and finished with a matching bow and Card Candi.
Promarkers
Cat: Black, Cool Grey5, Cool Grey3, Baby Pink
Stool: Magenta, Cardinal Red, Silver, Cool Grey3,2,1,
Collar: Magenta
Crown: Silver, Baby Pink

Thank you for popping by...have a great weekend! :)
Lizy x

2 comments:

  1. I do love this card.... just my think Cats and polka dots.. I know it was out of your comfort zone... keep pushing

    Jxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing detail must have taken ages Lizy well done x Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts