Thursday 31 March 2011

Bob the Builder

Yay finally managed to enter a challenge today! I've had such a hectic couple of days with allsorts going on but I have managed to create this card for 2 purposes...firstly, and most importantly, it is for an order for a little boy's 4th Birthday. Secondly, it's for the Sketch Saturday Challenge #148. As I was making it, I decided to try to use a sketch challenge, just to pull the card together. And I really like how it's turned out!

The image is a colouring page found on Google which I printed onto super smooth card and coloured with my Promarkers. The sentiments are printed with Executive in Wordart and stretched (alot!). The background paper is all from my scrap box, yay me! I didn't have any orange so I coloured some yellow paper with my Pumpkin Promarker! The only 'new' card I used is the 6x6in card blank which I made from some red A4 card. I know the sketch is suppose to have 3 embellishments in the bottom right corner, but I wanted the name on the card and that was the only place it looked right!

Thanks for looking and hopefully see you tomorrow! :)
Lizy x

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely card well done jenniexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lad would have loved this when he was 4, he was such a huge BTB fan. This card is fantastic.
    Thank you for joining in the fun at sketch saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts