Saturday 26 February 2011

My first twisted easel card!

Well here's my first ever twisted easel card that I made for my best friend Sarah to welcome her new beautiful baby daughter, Rhona Mavis. The stamp is from Little Claire Designs which I bought from the show at the NEC last year. I knew Sarah had chosen giraffes and yellow and grean for her nursery so the card had to match! I got the daffodils from the Hobbycraft wedding range and printed the greeting before die-cutting it with the smallest circle from my nesties circles lge set. The gorgeous ribbon is from my local Habiknit store. Sarah and Richard loved the card!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - love the design and I'm sure your friend will love it too.

    Thanks for joining us at the first Little Claire challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card.

    Thank you for joining us at Little Claire for the first challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts